Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our most recent camping/hunting trip


These two pictures were of all the kids on Grandma and Grandpa Greats new toy. The kids were adorable!! And in next 3 are Evan and Skylar playing in the creek. At first they had clothes on. Then Evan wanted his shorts off, so Skylar did also. Then he wanted his shirt off so Skylar did also. He tried taking off his underwear, but didn't let him get that far. Lathered them up in sunscreen and let them play. They were in the water the majority of the time.









This was a loooong camping trip. 12 days. Yep you saw right 12 days!! Derek took a week off of work (which is 4 days) then add his 2 weekends in it which are 4 days each, add them together and you get 12 days!! I made a deal with Derek, I would not complain about his humting this fall if he would finish remodeling our basement. So no complaining here. I am not sure I am up for anymore camping this year though. So I think our Salmon Steelhead fishing trip is out. Which is a highlight of my year. But oh well.....I am ready to stay home for a while!!



No comments:

Post a Comment