Friday, October 9, 2009

Banana Bread and Blueberry Muffins




We had a good morning this morning!! We woke up and made blueberry muffins for Daddy for breakfast. Yummy!! Then we made some banana bread to take around to some friends. (Hope they turned out good, I didn't even try any of it before I gave it away!) Evan wanted to lick the beater, which at first I thought was kindof gross where it was bread, but then I thought, well what the heck. If it is gross he won't eat it. Suprise!! It was pretty yummy! Skylar has a doughy dirty face and then add muffin crumbs to it. Too cute!! Like her forehead?? Haha! Poor girl!


1 comment:

  1. Your family is too cute! Thanks for the comment. I would love it if Hazen just up & decided to go... although, I don't think he's gonna make it that easy. :( Oh well, I'll just have to give it time. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete