Friday, October 9, 2009

My "big" little girl!!

So this first picture is of one of Skylar's owies. (It is on her top left of her forehead.) Recently she thinks she is a big girl. Miss independant!! She likes to feed herself and doesn't like to sit in her high chair anymore. Which is ok. Well, the other night she was sitting at the table (a tall table) and she fell off her chair. It took me a while to figure out why she had 2 lines going accross her forehead on her goose egg. Then it came to me!! It is the grout lines of our tiled floor!! I guess she basically fell flat on her forehead. I hate it when this happens!!! Makes you feel like a bad mom.....even though I know I couldn't do anything about it.

This picture is of another owie she got 3 days before the other one. I am not sure what happend with this one exactally. Her and Evan were playing on my treadmill and she must have fell and hit her eye. Poor girl!! She is only 19 months and she get's hurt alot more than Evan who is 3!! I think I have my hands full with this little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment