Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Salmon weekend #1

So every March and October we go camping up to Salmon and go Steelhead fishing. I love it!! I love the scenery, the weather, the company, everything!! The weather up there is gorgous compared to home. On Saturday it was in the low 60's. Long sleeved shirts and no coats! Awesome! So here is a picture of Skylar and Evan in Izzie's dog house. The kids loved playing in there, and most of the time Izzie was in there with them! While we were up there it was Skylar's birthday, and my parents bought her this wagon. I love it! I have wanted one for my kids for a long time. So this was really convienient so we could go on walks. The other 2 kids are my friends Daphne's kids. Wyatt and Peyton. This wagon load was pretty heavy though. Especially when we would have to go up hills!

The kids playing in the wagon again!


Grandpa and Evan fishing! I love this picture! Funny thing is Evan only had on a bobber and a sinker on his line. It was perfect! He thought he was fishing, and we didn't have to watch him real close incase he got a bite. We may have to put a worm on his hook this next weekend though. He had a hard time with everyone else catching fish and he didn't!



Derek and his first fish of the weekend. All in all he caught 5, had to put one back because it was a wild and not a hatchery fish. This is the only picture we took. I wasn't with him when he caught his other 4 and I had the camera!!!
I am sooo ready to head back up to Salmon this weekend!!! Wish us luck!




1 comment:

  1. what an awesome weekend! (I found your blog linked from Darci's..hope you don't mind)
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete