Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memorial Weekend







We went camping up to Medicine Lodge on Memorial Weekend. It was a blast. When we first got there though, there were HUNDREDS of cows in our camp site. I got a couple of cute pictures of the kids looking out the window at the cows. While Derek and I were trying to set up camp, we just left the kids in the camper to play. As I walked into the camper I saw Evan walking from my bedroom carrying a 22 rifle. Kindof freaked me out! I didn't know they were anywhere he could get to! Anyways, I asked him why he had the rifle and he told me that he was going to go shoot the cows. Totally funny! I had a hard time convincing him that we don't shoot cows. When I told him that he couldn't shoot a cow, he said ok mom, you do it. When I told him that I wasn't going to shoot a cow he said, Daddy will do it! He's a funny kid! That weekend had beautiful weather. Only rained a couple of times :) The kids had a blast and got FILTHY dirty. Especially Skylar. She is just walking, so she fell down alot. But what do you do?? Let them have their fun and give them a bath before bed time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment