Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hogal Zoo











A couple of weeks ago we took a quick day trip to Utah to see my cousin and her baby (which is in Primary Children's Hospital). We went to Hogal Zoo and met up with my brother Brandon. The zoo was alot of fun. Evan really liked it. He is into animals right now. Skylar could have cared less :) She liked the animals a little I guess. She would point to them and talk, but No idea what she was saying :) I asked Evan which animal was his favorite and he said "oh, just the turkey's" Out of all the animals.....just the turkey's! Funny kid. After that, we went and saw my cousin and visited with her then took her out to dinner. It was nice haning out with her and catching up. We had such a fun day and the kids were exhausted they slept the whole way home! That's always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment