Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Fever











So we went to Salmon the last two weekends camping. For the most part it was beautiful weather. The worst part was last week trying to drive home during a snow storm. It usually takes about 4 hours to drive, not pulling a trailer, but it took us 7 1/2 hours. My poor kids..... That's all I can say about that. Anyways, up camping we had Evan's bike tied to Dakota's bike so that she could pull him around and he could get up the hill. It was HILARIOUS!!! They finally got to the point that they could go without Evan crashing. Poor kid!! He had a blast though. I looove camping!!

1 comment:

  1. So that's why you drove past the beautiful town of Mackay! I like the drive up to Salmon, but only in good weather. All those curves are treacherous in the sunshine, I can't imagine how bad it would be in the snow!

    ReplyDelete