Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About the Cox Family

So I am just getting started with this blog stuff. I hope I can make my blog as cute as the ones I have looked at.....Hopefully. Anyways, I met Derek about 4 1/2 years ago and got married after 9 months of dating. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up in March and I can't believe how fast the time has flown. We have had alot of fun, and brought two precious kids into our family in the last 4 years. Derek's beautiful daughter, Dakota, is 13 and loves to play soccer. She lives in Rexburg with her mom and Step dad and goes to school in Idaho falls. Evan is 2 1/2 and is my favorite little boy. He is such a sweet heart and is one of my best friends. Skylar is turning one on March 6th, and it makes me sad. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. She is mommy's little Princess and I love her to death. Both of my kids make my day. I can't believe how funny little kids can be. They are the funniest people I know. We live in Rigby and Derek works out to the Site. I am thankful for his job, which allows me to stay home with my kids. I am working on starting my own business, I will let you know about it more when I get it officially going. Hopefully soon. Anyways, It is good to look at everyone's blog and see what they are up to. I am glad things are going good for all my friends. Love you all

2 comments:

  1. Sheena! I'm so glad you made a blog. I love your family picture. Your kids are so cute. They're the same age as my kids. We'll have to have a play date next time I'm in Idaho! I love your quilt business, what a great idea. Well, my blog is http://chadandlanacox.blogspot.com. Send me your email address to chana1937@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheena, I didn't know you were in Rigby. I was just thinking about you the other day and how pathetic I was trying to drive your snowmobile about 13 years ago. Do you remember? I kind of hope you forgot:) I'm glad you're blogging now so I can see what is going on with you!

    ReplyDelete