Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fishing at Birch Creek

So for some reason I downloaded my pictures backwards! lol. So, you can see our day in reverse! These are pictures of the kids on the way home from fishing. They were pooped out!! Especially Skylar!

Here is a picture of Derek and Evan Fishing. Skylar and I only got to fish for half the day, because there were these nasty trout flies that were scaring Skylar to death! Not even joking! So, we spend most of the time in the truck....Fun fun!

It is hard to entertain a 2 year old in a truck with the windows up. Lol. So.....we ate! Haha. Here she is polishing off the bag of chips. Little stinker!




Here is a picture of Evan catching his own fish! He was sooo excited!


This is a fish that I caught and Skylar got to reel it in. She did not like that fish by her! Lol. Can you tell that she is a total girl??






The mighty fisherman holding his first fish her caught! He was so cute trying to hold onto that slippery fish!






I love this picture! All 3 of my favorite people waiting patiently for a fish!







Skylar sitting next to m while I was fishing. She had to be where mama was! Love it!








Evan showing me the fish eggs. What a cutie!








And the first picture finally! Lol. Here is Derek and Evan getting the fishing poles ready so we can go fishing! All in all it was a fun day. (Even though I had to spend a big part in the truck) Haha. It was nice to get out on one of the few days it was nice and catch the kids a fish!













1 comment:

  1. Sheena, those are amazing pictures. I love how Derek looks just as excited as Evan when he caught his fish. So fun!

    ReplyDelete