Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

So for our 5 year anniversary, we decided to go somewhere on vacation. I wanted to go to Mexico, but decided to pay off our truck instead. Kindof sad, but definantly the smart thing to do! So when I was trying to decide where to go, my sister in law Kim and her husband Brandon were going to to Vegas for their 5 year anniversary, so we joined them! And we each invited a couple to go with us! It was soo much fun. Here are a couple of pictures from our week. This first one is of me and Kim putting our hands on Shaq's handprints. Holy Cow! His hands are huge. IF you can see it right, his hands are atleast twice our size!!
This picture is of us at the piano bar in the NY NY hotel. This bar was AWESOME! (Even for people who don't drink!) This was probably the funnest part of the week!
We spent one whole day by the pool. Wish it could have been 2 or 3! This is a picture of Kim, me and Melissa Rhodehouse (Kim's friend) Loved loved loved the sun!!



Derek and I enjoying the sun!

Kim and me at the piano bar!





Derek and I on the gondala ride. This was ok.......definantly wouldn't recomend it. Haha. Just kindof a waste of money! lol




Another picture of us on the gondala ride.







Brandon and Kim on the gondala ride!





The girls getting our picture taken with "Johnny Depp". Me, Kim, Kerry and Melissa!







Derek and I standing on the skywalk that goes between NYNY and MGM. The strip is behind us!




All in all had an awesome weekend! Was excited to see my kiddo's though! Skylar was so mad at me all week though. I called twice a day to talk to them, and only Evan would talk. Everytime they tried to get Skylar to talk she would cry. Broke my heart! Then when we got home, Evan came running to me and Skylar pushed me out of the way and went to her dad! She was still mad at me!! It took her a couple of minutes, then she finally came and gave me a kiss. Enjoyed the break from reality, now back to the real world!








No comments:

Post a Comment