Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa is coming to town!!

So every year, Rigby does a little Chrismas parade and Santa comes to town! So I decided to bundle up the kids and take them out to the parade. Evan loved the parade, and Skylar didn't. Sigh! It would be nice for them both to be on the same page! :-) Anyways, after the parade we went to see Santa. In this picture, Skylar is doing pretty good, but as soon as I try to put her on his lap with Evan, she freaked out! Evan on the other hand was super excited. This is the first year that he finally get's it. When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he just said "I don't know." Then Santa started asking him what he likes to do, and he said he likes vroom vroom cars. So now anytime anyone asks him about Santa, he says "Santa is going to come to my house and bring me presents. He is going to bring me a vroom vroom car!" Too cute!! Good thing he is getting some cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment